Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cody & Mallory

I worked with Mallory at the hospital. She's a super talented (and amazingly fast) X-ray technician. Her smile is contageous, her mild mannered way is adorable. Cody has the sweetest smile when he looks at Mallory. He's kind, gentle, and very polite. I first met him when we headed out to Retlaw for their engagement session. Their smile together, gentle touches, and free floating spirits showed me that they were destined to find a great life together.

Their wedding day arrived, and Kyla (my favorite person to bring anywhere and everywhere) and I were excited! We were thrilled to spend our day with them. After a looonnnngggg time, I was ready to hand off their pictures. Patient and kind :) Thank you so much for asking me to be a part, I'm forever greatful. You're lovely!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kyla took this of the beautiful ladies :)

Photobucket

And this ring shot was TOTALLY inspired by my adorable friend Andrea Hallet, who is the sweetest thing. Ever.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kyla Beth Hornberger said...

I can't wait to see more!!!!

Toni Elmer said...

thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog!! it made my day!

keep up your amazing work too! i love your stuff!

and send some of that cool weather our way... we're still in the 80's!!! We need some fall like weather! :)