Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

I will grow. I will become something new ...

... and grand,
but no grander than I now am.
Just as the sky will be different in a few hours,
its present perfection and completeness
is not deficient, so am I presently perfect
and not deficient because
I will be different tomorrow.

~Wayne Dyer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Meet Tracy. She's a beautiful momma to two, and the owner of an adorable little etsy store, Shabby Lane Boutique. She's the go-to when I need a headband - and I have several. She's good at what she does, there are some beautiful new ones in her shop that I can't wait to get my hands on. Please visit her blog and see her sweet products and mad networking skills :) Click here. Just so you know - once you head over, you'll be back every day :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ang....they are so great! Thanks for a wonderful job (and for the shout out!).