Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The little engine that could.

Yes, I am *this* far behind. Well actually, I've come LEAPS and BOUNDS in the last few days. I'll be finished here by morning, with one more pressing (from a lo-onnngggg time ago ... hello mom to three kids, and an evening job? And insane historical rainfall keeping us inside [thus more mess]. I'm totally looking for sympathy if you can't tell ... or chocolate...). I'm getting there - and I'm more than eternally greatful for your patience, thank you. I can breath again, and that feels WONDERFUL! I'm chugging along, and I'm nearly at the summit :) Joyce - I'll be talking to you next!

Photobucket

P.S. If any of you reading this post are into photography, I'm super giddy to tell you that this picture was taken around 9:00pm INSIDE, with the ISO @ 2000, f/stop @ 4.0 and s/s @ 100. No lights. No reflector. Nada. Au natural. I think I want to marry my camera.

4 comments:

Andrea Hallett said...

Beautiful Angie! Love the new look of your blog!

Cristen said...

Dang, girl! I love your camera too! LOL I surely haven't perfected indoor OR night photos yet!

crave photography said...

Beautiful!

shannon said...

Wow! I want to marry your camera too! haha! You're so talented Angie, I love going through your blog~