Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love this moment, and the energy of this moment will spread beyond all boundaries.

So long as we maintain the ability to be conscious of our thoughts, great power is in our posession. Not earth shaking, ground breaking, raw brute power, but enough power to alter the course of our own process of emotion. Awareness is key. Sometimes it's later before we become aware of the path our thoughts have led us, and we are seemingly overcome. Yet sometimes we are aware, and change our thought process, and thus the outcome of events and emotion is different. And lighter.

I have been working on this for some time, remaining aware of my thoughts. I believe this recognition brings with it a sort of energy, and once you feel that propelling forward spin, it becomes addicting. The potential to be habit forming. Life altering, warm fuzzy, good-before-bad, positive thinking. There are many areas where I still struggle, but I'm gaining this skill, and find myself becoming able to get through more difficult challenges, with less overwhelming downtime.

I challenge you to enjoy each moment. Even if it's a challenging moment to enjoy, it's fleeting. And the energy from it will spread to all those around you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look for this beautiful couple to grace my blog again late summer, they are set to be married, and cross many of life's boundaries together.

3 comments:

Kyla Beth Hornberger said...

WOW!!!! THose images totally blew me away!!!! You are always amazing me!

Tj Aneca said...

These are absolutely fabulous!!!!

heather said...

Is this where our next shoot is? hehe, great shoot Angie, Fantastic!