Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's been so long since I've posted, I almost forgot my password! Even though my blog has been quiet, I've been busy! There are a few sessions that haven't made it here yet, hopefully in time :)

I used to live across the street from this sweet momma, when were young (like *choke* six years old - a loonnnggg time ago). I have so many fun memories of rocking out to Madonna's Material Girl on her driveway, and bobbing for apples for fun one day in her back yard (do you remember that J?). At that time, their family home was the only home on that whole side of the block, nothing but a big empty field! I got a kind talking-to from my sweet dad one day when I gently plucked a baby robin from it's nest in the field, and brought it home. I even remember riding our 50cc Honda motorbike up and down the field! Hard to think of how it used to look now :)

Every time I see Jenelle, I smile. She's kind, friendly, and super wonderful to her sweet kids and husband. It was an honor to work with you, thank you for asking me, your family is beautiful, and the connection between you all - is what every mother dreams of having.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love your most recent! Beautiful captures Angie~ Lovely colors!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!