Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Ohhh I so hate to say that I'm one of 'those' friends! I am guilty {always} of leaving my friends until last. And it really shouldn't be that way! I'm so thankful they take me as I am :) I did these ages ago ... AGES ago ... but am just getting around to editing my favorites. Mom and baby are both doing amazing ... I'm happy to report :)

When I did my initial blog post about Kyla's session - did you notice her boots? Pure awesomeness.
Photobucket

She brought the coolest things with her. I had this finished version in my head when I snapped the photo ... I love it. Kills me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ummm ... Rrrraaarrrrrr! HELLO. What a hottie momma to four.
Photobucket

And here she is. She looks the same, but different now ... so much bigger!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Kyla Beth Hornberger said...

ARE YOU STINKIN' KIDDING ME?????? These are amazing!!! i am almost crying right now. almost. I never cry.

You are my favorite person EVER. Make that my favorite photographer ever.

EVER.

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! You two are amazing!

Anonymous said...

WOW Angie, these photos are amazing!! The best I have ever seen!! You have soooo much talent!!!

Tara

Angie Higa said...

Thanks ladies! Kyla - soooo far from the truth, but thanks for the superb flattery all the same :) Not hard to do when you've got a total knock-out to work with ;) Thanks TJ and Tara - you all made my day!

Anonymous said...

This pregnant lady is hot! Cute kids too. There must be a totally lucky guy at the center of this family. I'd like to meet him and shake his hand. He'd be the kind of guy I'd really look up to and want to be like. Bravo. Oh, and the pictures are done good too.

Missy Foster said...

Now that I have the internet back in my life I was able to blog-stalk and show off your work to my mom. These are fantastic Angie! So are the one's of Janna and her family. Great work!

cama said...

Stunning! Some of the most beautiful maternity shots I have ever seen! I love them and what a beautiful baby!!!